At Marbella Dream Living, we take the issue of privacy seriously. We recognise that when you provide us with information about yourself or your business that you are trusting us to act in a responsible manner and we are committed to making sure we earn that trust.
Our policy for how we use information that you provide us, or that we collect through your use of our website, is set forth below. Please note that by visiting our website, you are accepting the practices described in this notice.
The information we collect
When you visit our website, we collect information that helps us understand how people use our site so that we can continue to make it more useful and valuable over time. No information we collect in this way is directly or indirectly traceable back to a specific person. In addition to gathering basic usage information, we also collect information that helps us monitor network traffic and enables us to identify unauthorised or unusual activity on the site.
The specific information we collect includes:
- Name of the domain and host from which you access the internet
- Internet protocol address of the host server you are using
- Name and version of your web browser
- Date and time you access our website
- Internet address of the site from which you linked to us, where applicable
Any information you provide to Marbella Dream Living over this website is maintained and accessible only by Marbella Dream Living. We will not sell any information we collect nor will we share it with third party organisations unless required by applicable law or valid legal process.
By submitting your information on the form provided, you agree that Marbella Dream Living may use the information provided by you to send you articles of interest, promotions or information about third parties which we feel may be of interest. You may change your mind at any time and will be given the option to unsubscribe or opt-out of future direct-mail correspondence.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://marbelladreamliving.fr.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
1. Your email address – We need this to confirm your info or send you more information regarding the property you requested. You might, even after we sent you this information, receive further information from our company with properties that might be of interest to you, however there is always the option to “unsubscribe” if you wish not to receive any further correspondence from us.
2. Your phone number – We generally don’t contact you per phone unless we have an urgent matter regarding the property you asked for, or to request more information about your property search. You may also receive a phone call in case we feel you have not received our email. We could also use your phone to send you the location of our office if you so request it. Your phone number will not be shared with others and kept safe on our files until you have found your property or decided you don’t want to hear from us anymore.
3. Your Name – we assume you would like to be addressed to by name, that is why we need your name. It’s just so much nicer that way don’t you think?
4. We keep your contact details for 2 years. We might occasionally send you more information about new properties that are coming available on the market. If you don’t want us to send you this information, please feel free to unsubscribe from our newsletter, we won’t be offended.
5. Your personal data including your email, telephone and full name. Only authorised staff have access to this data, and all have been trained and instructed to care for this data with utmost security. If you would like to update / delete or view the details we keep on you you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you all the details we have on you.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you complete one of our contact forms and have ticked the box « newsletter » you will automatically be added to our newsletter database and you will start receiving our bi-weekly newsletters until you unsubscribe.
If you have not ticked the box « newsletter » then you will not be added to our newsletter database, you might however still receive correspondence from us regarding properties we might think are of interest to you. You can ask to be deleted from our database by emailing email@example.com
If you have signed up for a property search alert on our website, then you can adjust /amend / delete any email notifications in your account under « alerts ».
If you leave a comment on our site we will automatically save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select « Remember Me », your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
1. We have a facebook pixel installed on our site – this means we can show you advertisement on facebook based on what you have been viewing on our website
4. We also have Google Adwords installed on our site – this means we can show you adverts based on what you viewed on our site on other website that allow Google ads
3. We have Google Analytics installed on our website – this means that we van see how many visits we have had, the sex of our visitors, the age of our visitors, browser behaviour, mobile vs desktop and many more statistics that help us determine what pages work well and what pages don’t.
4. When you complete a contact form on our site Cookies will allow the site to remember your details so the next time you come to our site, you don’t have to complete the entire form again. That’s pretty handy we think…
5. We also use pixels in our newsletter so we can see who opened the newsletter and who didn’t. This way we can filter our information and only send you stuff we can see you are actually interested in. Nifty right? All that without actually having to ask you personally each time (imagine that!)
It is important you understand that you can remove or switch off cookies at any time. If you do so, you will be asked to complete your details again on our site and the site might work a little slow. Also, you then won’t have access to special deals we might want to send your way.
Here’s how you can delete your cookies:
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with any third party.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
We have installed an SSL certificate on our website. Furthermore, we have a firewall on our site to prevent hackers from accessing the site.
Lastly, your information will be kept safe and limited people in our office have access to your details.
What data breach procedures we have in place
If our data should be breached, we will notify you per email to let you know what data has been breached and what you can do to protect yourself.
What third parties we receive data from
We don’t receive data from third parties
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We don’t use automatic decision making on our website.